Forza Horizon, a racing game developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft Studios is one of the most loved game among gamers around the world. It features fictionalized areas of Great Britain with the representation of regions like; Edinburgh, the Lake District (which includes Derwentwater, the Cotswolds (including Broadway) etcetera, along with automatic seasonal changes according to the real date and time. Although, many gamers are not fond of this seasonal change, as they find it annoying to be stuck on a random season. So, the question is, can seasons be changed on Forza Horizon 4? And if yes, then, how to change seasons in Forza Horizon 4?
Well, let’s try to find out!
- 1 How to change seasons in Forza Horizon 4?
- 2 Which is the first season that one can notice when playing Forza Horizon 4?
- 3 How many cars are featured in Forza Horizon 4 currently?
- 4 How to check the season progress in Forza Horizon 4?
- 5 How long does it take to complete Forza Horizon 4?
- 6 What is the fastest car in Forza Horizon 4?
- 7 Final Remarks
How to change seasons in Forza Horizon 4?
Changing seasons in Forza Horizon 4 is a bit of a hassle, but not an impossible task. So, if you are someone who wants to change seasons in Forza Horizon 4, you can either do it by changing the date or by creating a custom game.
Want a step-by-step tutorial?
Then keep reading.
Changing seasons by changing the date:
If you are playing Forza Horizon 4 on your Windows PC, and want to change the season, let’s say from summer to winter, then follow these simple steps:
- Disconnect your internet connection from your PC.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Then, select the “Time & Language” option.
- Now, click on the “Change” option, available under the “Change date and time” section.
- After that, just move the date back and forth accordingly. Usually, the season changes in the game after every 7 days.
- Lastly, return back to the game, and you will notice that the season has changed instantly.
But what if you are playing it on an Xbox?
How will you change the seasons on it?
Well, stop scratching your head and skip to the next part.
- First of all, disconnect your Xbox from the internet by going to the Settings menu > Network > Network Settings > Go Offline.
- After that, hard reset the Xbox by pressing the power button or by plugging it off from the switchboard
- Now, open the “Settings” menu again.
- Then, click on System > Time > Date.
- Now, move the date back and forth accordingly.
- Lastly, launch the game, and you will be able to see that the season in Forza Horizon 4 has changed.
Changing seasons by creating a custom race:
This is the second method that can help you change seasons while playing Forza Horizon 4.
So, if you are someone who wants to change the season inside the game, then you can use the blueprint feature and create a custom race. By doing so, you can easily pick up the season of your choice that you want to race in. Moreover, your friends can also invite you into their custom-created blueprint that features the season of their choice.
Which is the first season that one can notice when playing Forza Horizon 4?
The Forza Horizon 4 starts with the spring season and then upgrades to the other seasons like Summer and Fall when you start spending more time completing the game. Finally, when you return to the Spring season, it means that you have successfully completed the tutorial.
After that, by default, Forza Horizon 4 puts you into a seasonal server, which means you will notice regular seasonal changes every 7 to 10 days that can’t be broken.
How many cars are featured in Forza Horizon 4 currently?
Currently, there are a total of 750 licensed cars featured in Forza Horizon 4.
How to check the season progress in Forza Horizon 4?
If you want to have a glimpse of the season progress in Forza Horizon 4, then just head to the “Horizon Life tab” in the main menu, where the “Seasonal Planner” will provide you with the amount of time remaining in the season, along with different challenges that are active in the current season.
How long does it take to complete Forza Horizon 4?
The estimated time to complete the entire Forza Horizon 4 is 60 to 80 hours, which is an estimation based on the median completion time from 1151 TrueAchievements members that have completed the game.
What is the fastest car in Forza Horizon 4?
Ferrari 599XX Evolution is the fastest car in Forza Horizon 4, which can also be modified to hit the amazing top speed of 320Kmph.
However, it is really hard to get, as it is only available occasionally as a reward car or with a whopping 8 figure sum on the auction house.
Forza Horizon 4 is an impeccable game for car racing lovers, as it has superb graphics and seasons according to the real calendar.
However, the season issue is kind of annoying to some gamers, as they can’t utilize the maximum potential of their car during the game. Therefore, you can either try changing the date on your computer and Xbox, or play the custom game which will enable you to change the seasons in Forza Horizon 4.