Most Organizations and businesses now have shifted to Cloud Computing and their employees are adopting this model rapidly but one of the most asked questions by Organizations is “What is a Challenge for Cloud Computing that could cause employee performance to decrease?”
Cloud computing is basically a terminology used for a huge storage space where the bulk data and applications are stored and run, rather than being stored and run on your own local computer or on any equipment.
The data and the applications that are on the cloud are being accessed through the internet. Let’s discuss the major challenges in cloud computing faced by organizations and employees as well.
What is a Challenge for Cloud Computing that could cause employee performance to decrease?
Internet connectivity, Speed, and performance are the major challenges for Cloud Computing that could cause employee performance to decrease because the data exchange process gets affected due to slow internet connectivity.
An employee can perform effectively only if the sending and receiving of data from cloud storage are fast and smooth and it heavily depends on the connectivity of the Internet.
What are the Challenges in Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is an emerging technology but it has also placed many challenges in front of organizations and Businesses in different aspects of data and information handling.
The challenges in Cloud computing are
- Security and Privacy of information is the biggest challenge in Cloud computing model. It can only be ensured by deploying encryption of data, security software, hardware, and applications.
- Data migration is another challenge in front of organizations because the migration of a huge data from one cloud service provider to another is very challenging task. The data loss is biggest issue in this whole process. There is also a problem of different standards in different service providers.
- Interoperability is another big issue in cloud computing. The tools and applications used with one cloud service provider should also be supported by other providers too. The universal synchronization of tools and application is a challenge.
- It requires a high bandwidth network access to fetch the data from cloud storage. Low bandwidth of network is a challenge which cause employee performance to decrease in cloud computing.
- It is essential for cloud systems to be reliable and robust because most of the businesses are now dependent on third- party cloud service providers.
Low Bandwidth Network Connection (How this Challenge for Cloud Computing could cause employee Performance to Decrease?)
Low bandwidth network/ Internet connection causes a delay in the sending and receiving of huge data files from Cloud storage which further causes the inefficiency and decreased performance of employees.
The poor performance of employees affects the overall performance of an organization. That’s why organizations are suggested to have a high bandwidth Internet connection for their employees.
So the organizations and businesses face many challenges like data security, data privacy, data migration, Interoperability, low bandwidth, and reliability but the low network bandwidth or internet connectivity is a challenge for Cloud Computing that causes employee performance to decrease.
That’s why organizations should use high bandwidth network connections to overcome this cloud computing challenge.